M-Pets – Nile Water Dispenser (Assorted)
1 in stock
Encourage your pet to drink more water with the perfect Savic Cascade 3:1 Drinking Fountain For Pets.
- Fresh water is absolutely vital for our fur noses. With the Nile water Dispenser, your pets always gets pleasantly fresh and cool water directly in the bowl.
- This water dispenser works through a sophisticated technology.
- Drinking water always flows into your four-legged friend’s bowl without any electricity or batteries.
- When your pet drinks, the water flows from the large reservoir of the bowl up to a certain upper limit into the bowl trough.
- It only trickles down gradually, so splashing or spilled water are a thing of the past!
- The water in the reservoir stays cool and fresh longer.
- The capacity is approx.3 liters.
- Dimension – 29.6cm (W) x 24.40cm (H) x 18.30cm (D)
You can find a wide range of dog, bowls ranging from puppy bowls to drinking bottles, for every dog from peckish puppies to hungry giants. Choosing a dog food bowl largely depends on your dog’s age, breed, and way of eating. Since all dog bowls do not serve the same purpose, you need to choose the best dog food bowl depending on style, safety, cost, durability, feeding type, and ease of cleaning. A slow feeder bowl, or a slow feeder dog bowl, encourages dogs to eat slowly and mindfully, thereby enhancing digestion. Slow eating dog bowl like the Outward Hound Fun Feeder is an excellent choice for dog parents who have dogs that eat too fast. Similarly, foldable feeding bowls are for mealtimes on the go since they’re so easy to carry around. You could also choose slanted bowls with food concentrated on the bottom that makes it comfortable to eat. While some pets enjoy water fountain bowls, many like double bowls that are ideal for serving food and water together.
1 in stock